Combining state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship, Young Living’s Rainstone Diffuser provides a balanced convergence of the grounding element of earth with the enveloping powers of essential oil-infused mist. Created with an exquisite and rare purple clay found only in a small region of China, each Rainstone Diffuser is handmade using ancient craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation for more than 1,000 years. Young Living’s Rainstone has a robust feature set, including continuous ultrasonic diffusion at 1.7 million waves per second; one-, two-, three-, six, and eight-hour settings with automatic shutoff; five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off); a negative ionizer; and a remote control. The Rainstone’s elegant design and handcrafted artistry make it an exquisite piece of art to complement any décor and transform any space into an inviting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to dispel odors and create an atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Transforms any space into an inviting, aroma - filled atmosphere.
- One-, two-, three-, six-, and eight-hour settings with automatic shutoff.
- Five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off).
- Includes a negative ionizer.
- Comes with a remote control.
- Rainstone Diffuser, water cup, remote control, cleaning brush, power adaptor, and operation manual
- Lavender essential oil
- Joy™ essential oil blend
- Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend
Suggested Uses1. Fill the included water cup with room temperature tap or mineral water. (Do not use purified or distilled water or the diffuser may not generate mist.)
2. Add 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the water cup.
3. Remove the lid from the diffuser.
4. Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir.
5. Place the lid back on the diffuser.
6. Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shutoff after eight hours or adjust settings as desired.
(Refer to the Rainstone Diffuser Operation Manual for detailed instructions.) WHY USE THE RAINSTONE?
- Customizable run times: One-, two-, three-, six-, and eight-hour diffusion time settings with automatic shutoff
- Variable light settings: Five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off)
- Features a negative ionizer
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the water reservoir, water level sensor, and ultrasonic plate after each use.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the diffuser.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. (Refer to the Rainstone Diffuser Operation Manual for detailed instructions.)
Get to KnowCOVERAGE AREA:Medium Room (approx. 30 m2 / 323 ft2)
OPERATION TIME:8 hour maximum
SIZE/DIMENSIONS:12.8 x 12.8 x 17cm
RESERVOIR SIZE:200 ml (+/- 10ml)
WEIGHT:4.48 lbs (2.2kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT:21 ml of water & oil /hour
5255 - Ultrasonic Plate
220076 - Power Adaptor
220077 - Remote Control
200544 - Plastic Top
- How to Use the Rainstone Diffuser
- Meet Your Match: Find Your Perfect Diffuser
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!