Diffusing for Fall
Fall is in the air!
I love the smells and colors of Fall. Today I am diffusing Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint and Idaho Balsam Fir. It is a new blend that was suggested to me by a friend. All three are favorites of mine, so I was excited to give it a try. Needless to say, I’m very peaceful right now enjoying this combination.
What are your favorite Fall combinations? I’ll share some other wonderful Fall blends, but I would love to have your share yours with me in the comments as well!
- Orange (4 drops), Ginger (3 drops) and Cinnamon Bark (3 drops)
- Cinnamon Bark (5 drops), Clove (1 drop), and Nutmeg (1 drop)
- Cardamon (4 drops), Orange (2 drops), Cinnamon Bark (1 drop) and Clove (1 drop)
- Orange (5 drops), Patchouli (1 drop) and Ginger (1 drop)
- Cypress (4 drops), White Fir (2 drops) and Sandalwood (2 drops)
- Orange (5 drops), Cinnamon Bark (1 drop), Clove (1 drop) and Nutmeg (1 drop)
- Christmas Spirit (4 drops), Clove (3 drops), and Lemon (2 drops)
Cinnamon Bark is a common theme in many Fall diffuser combinations, at least for me. 🙂 Ok… now it is your turn! Share your favorite combinations to diffuse in the Fall!!